Attic Submission Guidelines!
WE HAVE GIVEN A DEADLINE EXTENSION FOR PROSE SUBMISSIONS! Lucky you. Non-poetry of up to 1,300 words will now be accepted until midnight on Sunday 23 Feb.
The Attic (creatively titled) has the following submission guidelines.
- Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of the form [Form] Attic Submission eg. Essay Attic Submission.
- All forms of writing will be accepted, as long as the piece is of a reasonable length (we can’t publish your novel, unfortunately).
- You can submit in more than one category but submissions within categories are limited as follows: one story, one essay, one drama, two flashes, up to six poems.
- Submissions should be attached to the email as a .docx, .pdf or .odt file - not pasted into the body of the email.
- Please include your name in the body of the email but not in the file name or within the file itself. The file name should be the name of your piece.
- Pieces should be previously unpublished.
We cannot wait to read all your beautiful work! Please send it our way, we are starving for some creativity. Very best of luck!